Tampa International Airport is easy to find, just five miles west of downtown Tampa on the eastern shore of Tampa Bay.
- MyTBI.com has all the highway updates and local roadway construction.
- If you're heading north on I-275 over the Sunshine Skyway Bridge, be sure to have cash or credit card handy for the toll.
- The Veterans Expressway is also a toll road.
Baggage claim curbsides are for active loading only. You should not approach the Arrivals area until your party is waiting on the curbside. No vehicles may be left unattended. Unattended vehicles will be towed immediately. To avoid circling the Airport, consider parking and waiting in the Cell Phone Waiting Lot until your passengers have arrived and claimed their luggage. Have your guest call you on your cell phone when they are waiting outside, then proceed to the Main Terminal. The Lot offers free WiFi, restrooms and flight information.
You also might want to consider using the Short Term Parking Garage. Parking under one hour is free, and you can explore our shops or grab a bite to eat before meeting your passengers as they step off the shuttle from the airside.
- Waiting for arrivals in the Cell Phone Waiting Lot is free, and so is the WiFi.
- Want to greet your arrivals inside the airport? Parking under one hour is free in the Short Term Garage.