- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- Winners will receive 4 vouchers; each good for a single Tampa Bay Lightning hockey ticket which can be redeemed at the Lightning box office for home game tickets.
- All Airport parking patrons are automatically eligible to win. This includes Long Term Garage, Economy Parking, Short Term Garage, Valet and Sun Pass users.
- Winners will be randomly selected based on exit lane and time of day.
- The driver of the selected vehicle is the winner.
- Winner must be at least 15 years old and a U.S. resident.
- Acceptance of the voucher constitutes permission to use winner’s name and likeness for promotional purposes without further compensation except where prohibited by law.
- Odds of winning depend upon the number of parking exits.
- Vouchers will be given away every day beginning Thursday, January 29, 2015 through April 5, 2015.
- The Amalie Arena, the Tampa Bay Lightning, Tampa International Airport and their agencies and parent companies assume no responsibility or liability for damages, losses, or injury resulting from acceptance or use of any prize.
- Hillsborough County Aviation Authority employees, employees of the Amalie Arena and the Tampa Bay Lightning and their immediate family members and individuals living in the same household are ineligible.
- By participating in this contest, entrant accepts and agrees to these rules as final and legally binding. As a condition to this promotion, winner agrees that:
(i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of connection with this promotion, or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of call action, and exclusively by arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association in Tampa, Florida,
(ii) all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket cost incurred, including cost associated with entering this sweepstakes but in no event attorney fees,
(iii) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than out-of-pocket expenses, and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased,
(iv) The Amalie Arena, the Tampa Bay Lightning and Tampa International Airport reserve the right to establish additional or different rules as may be required by law.