The first step in doing business with the Hillsborough County Aviation Authority is to register as a supplier by completing the online Supplier Registration Request.
You will receive an e-mail notification from the Authority with a username and a temporary password. To complete the registration process, log in to the Supplier Portal using your username and temporary password. You will be prompted to create a unique, personal password. After creating your new password, log in, open Supplier Profile and User Manager, and provide the following information:
- Federal tax identification number or Foreign tax identification number
- Business NIGP codes (classifies products and services)
- Contractor's license or professional services license number, if applicable
- DBE, W/MBE or ACDBE certification information, if applicable
- Gender and ethnicity of principal business owner
- Address(es) for Purchase and Pay location(s)
For questions or assistance with the Supplier Portal registration, contact Procurement Helpline at 813-870-8796.
Registration requires suppliers to input data in four primary categories: general organization, addresses, business classifications, and products and services. Companies are asked to select an Administrator who will be responsible for completing the registration process and performing updates when necessary.