Food and Beverage
- The Cafe by Mise en Place - The Café by Mise en Place, a spinoff of the well-loved Tampa restaurant Mise en Place, will feature a tea lounge, including tea and specialty tea drinks. At night, the café will transition to tea cocktails. Local vendor partners include: Kahwa Coffee, TeBella, Del Duomo and Chocolate Pi.
- The Gasparilla Bar - This will be a Captain Morgan bar shaped like a pirate ship. Enough said.
- Illy - Illy is coffee shop featuring the internationally known brand.
- Starbucks Reserve - A variation on the usual Starbucks, this concept has a “reserve” coffee offering that rotates on a regular basis.
- Cigar City Taproom - The Cigar City Taproom will feature the unique local brews from Cigar City Brewing.
- Marche F - Tampa International will feature two market-style concepts – one at Airside F and, the other at Airside C. The marche at Airside F will offer food and beverage offerings from Square 1 Burgers, Fitlife Foods, Buddy Brew Coffee, Bella’s Café, Yogurtology, and Liquid Provisions.
- World Duty Free Tampa - World Duty Free is a duty-free store offering an extensive selection of duty free and duty paid luxury items from the world’s top brands.
- Peace Love World - This specialty retail store was founded by Florida resident and designer Alina Villasante, offering comfortable and chic clothing and accessories. Its mission: “To spread peace, love and happiness wherever we can.”
- Bay to Bay News - Bay to Bay News is a news and convenience store with fresh options from local favorites La Segunda Bakery, CaterMeFit, Amici’s Catered Cuisine and Kahwa Coffee.
- Tech on the Go - This store offers an extensive range of tech, electronics and accessories to meet the needs of TPA’s guests.
- Swarovski - Swarovski is one of the largest and best known jewelry brands. It offers crystal jewelry, fashion watches, men’s jewelry and accessories, fashion accessories, crystal figurines and gifts.